Monday, September 8, 2014

a splurgy beauty haul


Recently I had a slight moment of weakness in the the mall and went a lil cray cray in Sephora and MAC... OKAY OKAY and Walgreens on the way home. But since I'm a glass-half-full kind of woman, I decided to turn it into a triumph and share my loot with all you lovely people!

In my defense, these are all products I've been lusting after and dying to try for a while. So I just threw caution(and some dollah dollah bills) to the wind and treated myself. Behold!


LINKS

BTW: The MAC shadows in the palette that I already own are Woodwinked, Patina, Nylon, Club & Sumptuous Olive. 

I have tried all of my new purchases and have not a single bad thing to say about them. They all live up to their hype/ purpose and are quickly becoming my favorites of the moment. 

Let me know if you want me to do any reviews on these products, I'd be happy to oblige!

ttyl :)
madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment