Monday, September 1, 2014

face of the day #2: stay all day


This week's FOTD is actually from this past Saturday. My boyfriend Sean and I were invited to go paddle boating with some of his friends from work. I wanted a look that was summery, breathable and low maintenance with no worries of touching up. I know this looks like a lot of makeup, but I needed something that could take me from day to night and really last and this is what I came up with!




I went for a sheer, light and luminous base with my BB cream and added small dabs of concealer on blemishes and discoloration for some added coverage. My Beauty Blender gave my base a natural yet seamless finish. I set it all with a translucent powder swept across my T zone. I warmed up my complexion with my favorite matte bronzer and a natural pink blush.  For my eyes I went for an understated bronze look with natural lashes using two brown-black mascaras; one for volume and definition and then a waterproof formula for my lower lashes. I used a tinted brow gel with fibers to give my brows a low maintenance boost and finished off the look with a pinky gloss.


FOTD Breakdown:

Hope you enjoyed it!

ttyl :)
madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment