Thursday, September 4, 2014

bonus post! my ulta wish list

Heya friends!

So my plan for today was to do some blogging, stuff for work, clean out Pepper's litter box... and making a cheeky stop by my nearest Ulta for a little peruse to see what's new and exciting. But to my compulsory beauty product-ogling dismay, the sky opened up with dismal glory and literally rained.. no.. poured on my parade. I took this as a divine sign from the big boy upstairs that I should stay home and save myself the temptation. So I did and went on the website instead! See what I did there. It's all about the loopholes ladies! Here's my Ulta wishlist picks:










OoO this is making SO EXCITEDD laskdkdsiejffoaifi!!! Okay, control yourself maddie.

What's in your shopping carts??

ttyl :)
madeleine.

Disclaimer: I'm not sponsored or affiliated with any of the stores or brands mentioned in this post. My thoughts and suggestions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment