Wednesday, September 10, 2014

the perfect pant trifecta



Now that fall is fast approaching, it's time to get some strong pant game going. I've recently gone shopping to up my own pant game and I've found three perfect pairs that will definitely be my staples for this fall/winter.

high waisted skinnies.  I got these from American Eagle, which is where I typically get most of my jeans from, because I know they fit me well. I've never gotten 'sky-high' skinny jeans before and I was a little hesitant bc I thought I might look silly, but I love them, especially in this dark indigo wash. They're my go-to when I want to look a little more chic and night time appropriate. But they are also great for day time with a flowy cropped tee and my favorite birks for a cool downtown hipster look.

olive khaki skinnies. I love these pants from Gap! I haven't had a olive green pant in a long time and I forgot how versatile they are. They go with pretty much every color and instantly make an outfit look fall appropriate. I love pairing a black or brown leather jacket with these, a simple white tee and ankle booties. Plus I love the zipper detail on the bottom, it just adds an extra cool factor to them.

ripped boyfriend. Finding the perfect boyfriend jean is dang hard. I had a pair from American Eagle a few years ago, but They were just too baggy around my bum, and that just isn't cute on me. These boyfriends from Gap are perfection. They have the perfect amount of rips without looking like they are going to fall apart and they hug my butt perfectly. They are my go-to everyday jean and they make any outfit look effortless.

What's you fall pant trifecta??

ttyl :)
madeleine.

1 comment:

  1. We've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out our blog for details ♥ Fashiontroverts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete